Saturday, December 5, 2015

Fantasie’s Wakaya up to I, J, K and M Cup Swimwear line

10/15/16 Update: None of these styles are available at Bigger Bras.  

None of them are available in anything larger than HH cups where I am finding them now. Her Room has most of them, in limited sizes, on sale.

Most are available at the same sale prices at eBay stores. Just use this Fantasie Swimwear New with Tags, Buy it Now prices, at eBay stores link, then put the word Wakaya between Fantasie and Swimwear in their search bar to see what is available in this line now.

Amazon has the gathered full cup and at least one swim brief in this collection. Bare Necessities only has the swim briefs, but in three different styles, at this update.

Mostly the original post follows:

I notice Bigger Bras has a new Wakaya collection by Fantasie Swimwear in. The, looks to be gathered underwire bikini top in this collection is available in sizes up to I, J, K, L and M in some band sizes, as well as cup sizes D to H in most others.

Another thing I noticed is that the bandeau bikini, tankini cup sizes HH and I, rather than HH then J.
This is the 1st time I can recall larger cup sized Fantasie swimwear using I as a cup size at all. I recall seeing them go from HH to J…

Here is a look at this unique floral graphic print DD+ Swimwear collection!

Wakaya D to I, K and M Cup Underwire Swimwear

Update 10/2016: The Following are just pictures and I am no finding any of these styles in anything larger than up to HH cup size and only in some styles.

This gathered underwire bikini top, which has adjustable straps, you can find it in sizes 30-40 D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, I, J, 30-38 up to K and 32-38 L, M at Bigger Bras!



They have the twist-front underwire bandeau bikini top, which comes with removable / convertible straps, in sizes 32-38 D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, I.



While not included in the original post, I am adding this a picture of the Balcony Bikini top in this collection, as seen at Her Room. At this 10/2016 update it is available in limited sizes there, and on sale, in sizes 32D to G, 34 to 36DD to H and 38D to GG size range.




The underwire tankini top also has twist front styling and adjustable straps. It has a concealed bra back, (hook and eye) and is available in sizes 32-38 D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, I.


While it is not in this tankini top’s description, looking at the picture, it may have adjustable, draw string sides as well, or perhaps the bikini bottom it is pictured with…?

The one piece in this collection also features a twist-front, but with ruched torso. It also has a scoop back, tummy control and adjustable straps and is available in sizes 32-40 D,DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, I, J and 34-38 K.



Why the move from J to I, I do not know, but here it is in this Fantasie’s uniquely printed swimwear line.

Enjoy!

Latest Update: 10/15/16
.12/5/15
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment