Friday, September 19, 2014

New Bravissimo DD+ Swimwear

Finally, as promised earlier, here is a look at some new dd+ swimwear styles by Bravissimo. Bravissimo’s own line of swimsuits has style in cup sizes up to K and back (band), sizes up to 40!

Mystique Underwire Halter One Piece Swimsuits

These swimsuits have a tie-halter neck and relatively high back, which should add more bust support! The back clasp creates a small keyhole effect. These swimsuits are $80.07 and come in sizes 30 to 36DD to J and 38DD to HH!
  
They currently have 3, somewhat mixed, reviews worth reading before purchasing.

St Lucia Underwire Tankini & Bikini Swimwear

This swimwear line’s tankini and bikini tops both come in sizes 30E to K and 32 to 38DD to K.
They also both have fully adjustable straps!

This swimwear collection is based on Bravissimo’s popular for its flattery and supportive, Papaya swimwear collection! Its underwire bikini top costs $55.56 and the swim short it is picture with $35.95, which comes in sizes XS to 2XL!
  
This St. Lucia tankini top costs $68.63 and the ruched bottoms its pictured with is also $35.95, but it only comes in sizes up to XL…

Bravissimo’s Verona Bikini Separates

So far I am only seeing this padded, underwire plunge bikini top and the ruched swim briefs its shown with in this collection. This plunge swim top has a back clasp and fully adjustable straps. It comes in sizes 30 to 36DD to J and 38DD to HH for $55.56.
  
The swim brief come in sizes XS to XL and cost $35.95.

You can click on these pictures above to go straight to them at Bravissimo.
You can also check out the other new swimwear there too.

They have plenty of styles on sale, however, sizes become limited fairly fast.

Bravissimo also has a solid black Milano, D to K cup, swimwear collection in. It has one piece, bikini and tankini styles which I will show here soon!

Speaking of Milano, Ran into this Milano Spring / Summer 2015 video this AM from Fashion Channel.
I like the styles & music.
12/6/14 update, regarding the music to this video:
When I originally published this, the music, several tunes, possibly by the same artist, was excellent. Other people commented, as well as I, wondering who we were listening to.
I even came back to this video, just to listen to the music, and see if anyone found out in the comments.
Last time I went to view this video, and especially to listen to it again, it changed.
I hoped they would change it back, but so far, as of this update, they have not.
I am sorry, I so wish everyone could have enjoyed that
I also wished that the makers, or publishers of this video would have told us who we were listening to...
The new music is, to me, not as good.
The video and swimwear styles are still excellent!
I still wish it was the better one I originally published here with the excellent music...

It does run on, but it all looks good and I consider it music to try on our swimwear to! I might! Hope you like it too!


Bravissimo carries many other brands besides their own and currently have new styles by Freya, Free and Zoggs!

More later!

9/19/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment