Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Panache New Annalise DD+ Swimwear line

Actually Her Room has the underwire bikini and tankini styles in this Panache swimwear line in the 30 to 38D to H size range! They also have a gathered swim briefs to go with them in sizes XS to 3X, or 8 to 20, the Kaftan cover up in sizes S to L

and their excellent Receive a free $20 HerRoom Gift Certificate with orders of $100+! Offer ends 1/29/15. Shop now! deal. If, like me, you have a hard to find swimwear / bra size, this is an rare opportunity to shop for new styles when the all sizes are most available for less.

In fact the only way I could afford to get the bra I am wearing as I write this, (at that time), was because I had one of these $20 Her Room certs from a previous purchase!

Panache’s Up to H Cup Annalise Swimwear

This is the above mentioned bikini top and bottoms Her Room has in this line. I love the flattering color block sides and comfy wide, (yet adjustable), straps! icon icon

This is the tankini top shown with the swim briefs. icon If you click on the tankini top above, you will go to it at Her Room.

If you click on this one, it will go to the swim brief.
If you just scroll down this picture a bit, it shows the swim bottom and tankini top, giving you the idea of;
  • a sheath type length
  • or ruching
  • or if you tall
  • that perhaps it the tankini top will meet the swim brief! 

That is why I added this picture / link. icon

This is the beautiful cover up kaftan! Which I believe might, if not too sheer, be worn otherwise, (besides swim related?), as well. Or is that just me, because I like the colors, print and cut? icon

Figleaves, whose link is at the top of this page’s right column, does have these same, (and no other Panache Annalise swimwear styles), for slightly less
but they do not have the $20 gift cert offer.

I do not think any of them are a full $20 less,
but you might save more there if you want more than two pieces from this swimwear collection.
If so, act soon, as many of this swimwear collection’s sizes at Figleaves are already low stock…

Enjoy!

1/20/15
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment