Monday, November 24, 2014

25% Off Curvy Kate DD+ Swimwear

Her Room has Curvy Kate dd+ swimwear, bras and more on sale at 25% Off! Again, I wish I could tell you for how long but…Meanwhile, enjoy this sale while it is on if you can! The bikini tops are mostly $40, tankini tops $50 and swim bottoms $8 to $25.

25% Off Best Selling Tankini and Bikini Tops

These two underwire tankini tops are available in at least 6 sizes as I write this for $49.95 each. Click on their pictures to learn more about them at Her Room! icon
icon
They do not seem to have the swim bottoms for these styles, but I imagine your favorite black swim briefs or bikini bottoms would work nicely!

 icon icon 

Their Bird of Paradise underwire bikini tops shown below, the halter version and the tankini top are all on sale! This one is available in 15 sizes in cup sizes up to FF, G and GG in some! icon Although I am not finding any swim bottoms from this line…

In the interesting of getting this info to you before more sizes and styles leave Her Room, I will cut this post short.

Enjoy!

11/24/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment