Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fantasie DD+ Swimwear Starting at Less than $20

I am a big fan of getting full figure bras at eBay stores for a fraction of the price. Having done this for years, I often look for dd+ swimwear at eBay stores as well. I only look at Buy it Now prices. I am not writing about bidding on anything there, as I do not do that myself.

Here brief look at Fantasie Swimwear New with Tags and Buy it Now prices I am finding there today!

2719 Fantasie dd+ Swim tops, starting at less than $20

While it is true I am finding their bikini tops today at eBay starting at about $6, these styles are mostly in size 30 and 32D and DD. These come up, along with bikini bottoms a plenty, if you sort by Price + Shipping Lowest First.

Sorting by Best Match I am finding Fantasie bikini tops starting at $18.33 and tankini tops at $22.46! I like this Valetta gathered underwire bikini top as an example.

As I write this, if you use this Fantasie Valetta full cup bikini top at an eBay store link, you can find it for $22.46 in sizes 32, 34 and 38D, DD, FF, GG and H!
They have Fantasie one piece swimsuits there too, starting at $35.40!

The bikini top pictured is one of the pricier styles that shows up on the first page of the current 2719 Fantasie swimwear styles at eBay stores!

What I find if I search My Swim Top Size

I do the overall search of these swimwear styles by using the phrase “Fantasie Swimwear” in eBay’s search.
If I just put my bra size after it, “Fantasie Swimwear 34HH” today,
I get: 6 styles out of the 2719!
Oh yes, there is a reason I write about dd+ swimwear…

These styles $19.46, and go to $83.20 today…

I like their $19.46 Toronto Balcony Underwire bikini top because not only does it come in my size; it appears to be available in sizes 32 to 40DD to HH for this lovely price!

Also, I believe if I cannot find the matching swim bottoms, I think it would go will with, possibly:

  • Black
  • White
  • or the just right shades of Blue or Grey in the print 

Or just play around with it a bit, and see if I can make a match I like.

Anyway, this is just Fantasie swimwear. We can find plenty of dd+ Swimwear styles at eBay stores

  • Nicely priced
  • At Buy it Now, rather than Bid prices
  • New, with Tags 

By other great brands like:
  • Panache
  • Freya
  • Elomi 

and more!

Enjoy!

8/21/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment