Thursday, August 4, 2016

Elomi’s Surfs Up, E to H, Bikini Swimwear

So far I am only finding Elomi’s Surfs Up underwire bikini and one style of swim bottom at Bigger Bras.

I have waited a bit before showing this here, for more styles in this line to show up at Bigger Bras, or some other store and so far… This is it. So here is a look at

Elomi’s Surfs Up Bikini Top and Bottom

Bigger Bras has this plunge underwire bikini top in the 34 to 44E to H size range and the mid-rise swim bottoms you can see the top of in this picture in sizes 16 to 26!

This bikini top has wide set adjustable straps and molded cups for shaping and support.

Elomi Surfs Up Swimwear Top Bikini Underwi...
Swimwear, Top, Bikini, Underwire, Plunge, Molded [More]
Price: $76.00
Sale: $76.00

This is just a picture of the swim briefs, with a nice back view included!



I am sorry I have not been able to post here as often as I had intended to this summer.
Hopefully our households health issues will resolve soon and I can post here more consistently…

Until then I highly recommend Bravissimo’s recently started swimwear sale, (browsed by size for speed of finding what is left in yours!), as well as Her Room’s and Bare Necessities’ swimwear sales.

Enjoy!

Update 1/21/17
8/4/16
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment