Sunday, May 22, 2016

Up to 70% Off Top Brand Large Cup Size Swimwear

I am finding a great selection, depending on sizes, of DD+ swimwear on sale by excellent brands such as Curvy Kate, Elomi, Fantasie, Freya, Panache and More at Her Room’s current sale!

By depending on sizes, let me give you an example:
My size 32JJ 1
Size 34G Around 55 bikini, tankini or one piece swimwear styles!

I would suggest using this Up to 70% Off Swimwear by Fantasie, Freya, Elomi, Curvy Kate, Panache, Prima Donna, Cleo by Panache and Empreinte at Her Room Now icon link to go straight to these sale swimwear styles by these brands, then browsing by your size.

They also have other brands I am not too familiar with at this sale such as Sunsets, Tommy Bahama and more! You can go to their home page to easily find Her Room’s Up to 70% Off Memorial Day Clearance sale, which includes so much more than swimwear!

I like Freya’s Tribal Trax Underwire Sweetheart Bikini Top, which is available in many sizes in the 30DD to H, 32 to 36D to HH and 38D to G size range, so it’s down to $54.95 from $68.
 


Some styles are down to under $25, but they have very few sizes left…

This is why I would check out this sale by your bra and / or swimwear size.

Enjoy!

5/22/16
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment