Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fantasie DD+ Underwire Bikini Tops for $6.40

This morning searching Fantasie Swimwear at eBay stores, and sorting by Low to high price took me to the page you can view using this link: 2,394 Fantasie Swimwear styles, New with Tags, at Buy it Now prices Starting at $2 Swim Briefs and $6.40 Bikini tops!

I was expecting to see pages of swim briefs with this arrangement and was surprised that scrolling down it just a bit I found 4 Fantasie bikini tops, (from $6.40 to $11.20), on the first page!

Using the link above to go to eBay I typed in: Fantasie Swimwear 34HH, my hard to find size, and I found 6 Style starting at $17.30!
As an example, here is a look one of them.

One Fantasie Underwire Bikini Top compared

My favorite is Fantasie’s Dominica underwire Balcony bikini top, for $35.99. If you use this Dominica Balcony Bikini Tops link this AM, you will see it available in all band sizes from 32 to 42 in cup sizes D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H and HH.
You can click on its picture below to find it at Her Room, on sale at $39.95, but not in my, (and very limited), size. This is what got me search eBay stores for bras and swimwear years ago. Especially at sale prices, I tend to find more in my size there!
 icon icon 
Not just for better prices, but also, if you have a hard to find size, eBay stores, new with tags at buy it now prices is well worth browsing!

Example of Why to Shop eBay by Size

I did try looking for Fantasie’s Malola swimwear and while they have the underwire bandeau bikini tops, plunge underwire tankini tops and fold swim briefs, I was intrigued by this Malola balcony underwire bikini top and side tie swim brief, sizes 30E and 8 set for $33.13.

We can still get these tops in an excellent range of sizes, (32 to 38D to GG size range) at Her Room. If you click on its picture below you will find them there for $49.95 and the same bottoms are $34.95. icon If you happen to be a size 30E, this is great,
  • but you can be thrilled with the prices, 
  • open plenty of swimwear styles 
  • and find it taking too long to find what you want in your size that way. 
Having trouble finding the styles I wanted in my size was why I started shopping eBay stores in the first place.

I highly recommend this; at Buy it Now Prices, New with Tags of course.
Quite often you can get super discounts and in recent years eBay’s search engine will show you styles available at Bare Necessities, likely other stores I imagine as well.

Also, considering Mixed Bikini styles in general are in, not getting a set is less important!

Enjoy!

10/12/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment